Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Water park day with cooking class
- Prepare a 3-course meal with a chef
- Enjoy drinks from an open bar
- Free time to spend at the water park and resort
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off in Cozumel
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When it’s time to hit the kitchen, a chef will guide you through each step of preparing a three-course Mexican meal, with an appetizer, main dish, and dessert. The menu changes with availability of the freshest ingredients, but a recent class featured thick corn tortillas with shrimp al diablo, a fish filet with vegetables and tamarind sauce, and caramelized plantains topped with a bitter chocolate and tequila sauce. An open bar is available during the cooking class, and when the meal is ready, you’ll enjoy what you’ve cooked in an oceanfront dining room.
The Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park offers fine beaches, a Floating Park, a kid’s area, and waterslides, along with equipment including kayaks, paddle boats, Hobie Cat sailboats, floating mats, and hammocks. This cooking class and water park experience concludes with return transfer to your original departure point in Cozumel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. All guests must shower BEFORE entering either the ocean or Playa Mia’s pools. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation!
- All participants must be in good health, must be self-sufficient and must be able to stand for at least 90 minutes. Participants must be able to descend and ascend stairs.
- Participants must comply with the specific rules of each individual activity inside the park.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant Women and guests with heart or respiratory conditions or back/neck injuries.
- Minimum age is 14 years old, maximum age is 70 years old.
- Minimum height is 5 foot; maximum height is 6 foot 9 inches.
- Participants must comply with ALL instructions given by the Chef and the staff.
- Underage participants must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible adult companion, parent(s), or legal guardian at all times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Legal drinking age in México is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Additionally we had access to unlimited drinks, beach and pool facilities for two additional hours." See review