5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Cozumel by land and water on a half-day tour that combines snorkeling, a Jeep or dune buggy tour, and visits to several top destinations. Head to the beach to snorkel on a coral reef, then have snacks before beginning your Jeep or dune buggy tour. You'll also visit the ecological reserve at Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, the Tequila Museum, see Mayan ruins and a lighthouse, and have time for lunch by the beach and shopping. Includes guide, lunch, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off.
- Half-day snorkeling and dune buggy tour, from Cozumel
- Go snorkeling at a coral reef with a guide
- Tour the island by Jeep or dune buggy
- Head to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, the Tequila Museum, Mayan ruins, and more
- Includes lunch, guide, use of snorkeling equipment, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Dune buggies fit 4 people, so everybody gets the chance to drive
Snorkeling gear (mask, fins, and life vest)
Professional dive master
Soft drinks, water, and beer only after the dive
Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, or salads for vegetarians)
Drinks at the restaurant
Marine Park entrance fee (USD$5)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPier - City Bridge, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 501, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you prefer to arrive to Cozumel on your own, please take the 10am ferry and meet the staff at Cozumel by the Mexican Flag and the eagles right outside the ferry pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Buggies are only standard drive.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs), a towel, a swimsuit, sunscreen and a camera
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional $USD10)
- OPERATED BY Go Adventours/Jeep Tour Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12136P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsDistillery Tours ExtremeSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanUnique Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenUnique Experiences - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumUnique Experiences - TulumSporting Events - TulumDistillery Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumSnorkeling - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Palancar ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalColumbia ReefSanta Rosa WallParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl CedralPlaya Uvas Beach ClubRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Tormentos ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelSan Gervasio Mayan Ruins