Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**
One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.
Airbnb travelers, kindly provide the exact address at the time of your booking.
**Ferry Terminal from Playa del Carmen (Mainland)**
Kindly meet us at the exit of the ferry terminal by the swallows sculpture. Our Staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will be expecting you.
**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**
Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".
**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.
**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.
- PUNTA LANGOSTA - Cruise Terminal
- SSA MEXICO - International Cruise Terminal
- PUERTA MAYA - Cruise Terminal
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available under previous request
- Wheelchair must be collapsible (1 per Group). Travellers must be able to walk by themselves at least a small distance
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years old presenting a valid Driver´s License
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms