- Cozumel tour by private minivan
- Tequila tasting, beach stop, coastal route, and city sightseeing
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multiple departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The overview of the island starts with a city sightseeing tour. Then head to a chocolate factory for a look at how chocolate was first processed by the Maya people. Follow up with a tequila history tour and tasting.
Next, you have the option to visit the Maya archaeological site of San Gervasio (admission not included) or continue to Mayaluum to observe local craftsmen make masks and Maya figures from clay and limestone. During a drive along Cozumel's coastal highway, stop for plenty of photo op at locales of your choosing. You can select among beachfront restaurants that serve delicious Mexican and seafood dishes for lunch (own expense).
Afterward, visit Palancar Beach, where aquamarine waters lap the soft sands. Swim or simply enjoy the breeze while lying in a hammock under a coconut palm. When time is up, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them
- Important: Departures are available every 30 minutes from 8am to 2pm. Please contact the local tour operator to advise of your chosen time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours Plaza
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands