7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave behind Cozumel’s crowded public beaches and snag an all-inclusive day pass to the exclusive Del Mar Latino Beach Club. Conveniently located within walking distance of the main piers, this beach club is complete with white sand, lounge chairs, and an open bar—and you don’t even have to hire a taxi to get there. Plus, a 50 person maximum capacity makes this spot an ideal tranquil escape.
- Treat yourself to a day of relaxation, drinks, snacks, and beach time
- No added costs: a day pass includes pool, lounge chairs, Wi-Fi, and more
- The beach club is adults-only, ensuring a break from kids
- You won’t get hungry or thirsty—snacks and drinks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks- A la carté menú including cold & hot snacks
Open bar- alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
Entry/Admission - Del Mar Latino Beach Club
Use of Facilities - Lounge Chairs,Umbrellas (first come, first serve)
Use of Facilities - pool, Restaurant, Sun area & Restrooms
Walking distance from Puerta Maya pier and SSA International Cruise ship port
Departure & Return
Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All Inclusive Day Pass , Carretera a Chankanaab km 4 Zona Hotelera, Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
7/20/2021 - 11/3/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All Inclusive Day Pass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All inclusive Day Pass?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All inclusive Day Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All inclusive Day Pass?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All inclusive Day Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Del Mar Latino Beach Club Cozumel All inclusive Day Pass
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory
The Mayan Cacao CompanyChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)AkumalCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefEl CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsPlaya Uvas Beach ClubParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Santa Rosa WallPalancar ReefTormentos ReefDiscover Mexico Park Cozumel