5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkel equipment in the National Park
Optional entry fee to the Punta Sur Eco Park, 16 USD
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 7-Eleven Store, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 2, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
2: MEGA, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 799, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
3: Restaurante Palmeras Cozumel, Ultramar, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guides have a blue shirt with the Leon Tours logo on the back.
- Puerta Maya Cruise Ship Terminal, Carretera Chankanaab km 4.5, Carretera Costera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- SSA Mexico Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
- Terminal de Cruceros Punta Langosta Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar x 7 y 11 av, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Dock to spend with carriage Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1296, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leon Tours Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Jeep Tour in Cozumel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Jeep Tour in Cozumel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Jeep Tour in Cozumel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Jeep Tour in Cozumel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 276533P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPub ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPub Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenPub Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumPub Tours - TulumBus Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Palancar ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Uvas Beach ClubChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkAkumalCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Tormentos ReefSanta Rosa WallEl CedralParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Discover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia Reef