- Half-day self-drive buggy tour of Cozumel with snorkeling
- Drive a state-of-the-art, 4-passenger buggy around Cozumel
- Two snorkeling opportunities give you plenty of chances to spot wildlife
- Eat lunch on the beach, admiring beautiful ocean views
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue around the island of Cozumel, stopping to admire the views and snap photos from off-the-beaten-track vista points. Grab lunch—fish tacos and fajitas might be on the menu—and then finish off your day with snorkeling at Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park and SkyReef.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive a dune buggy is 21 years
- All drivers must have a valid drivers license
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years
- Note: Buggys are manual, not automatic
- Baby seat is suggested and available for rent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart conditions/asthma, insulin dependants and/or epilepsy can’t snorkel
- Collapsible wheelchair only
- Maximum weight limit per person is 240 Lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico GT Riviera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cozumel Self-Drive Buggy Tour: Snorkeling & Lunch.
- "The dune buggy is fun and easy to drive, so if you can drive a stick shift it's a piece of cake." See review
- "It was extremely cool riding around in the buggy's, and the excursion takes up most of your day, so you definitely get a ton of value for the price." See review
- "Had a great day w/ Omar and Iron Excellent guides and really took good care of all our needs Good food Buggies are fun to drive" See review