5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the crowds on this private tour of Cozumel on a luxury yacht-style boat. The customizable itinerary lets you see the sights you're the most excited to visit, including sand bars, coral reefs, and good views of the mainland. This tour includes an open bar, fresh seafood lunch, and snorkeling gear for the ultimate in comfort and enjoyment.
- Private luxury boat cruise from Cozumel
- Customizable itinerary lets you visit the sights you are most excited to see, including sand bars, coral reefs, and more
- Choose to spend the day relaxing on board, fishing, or snorkeling with included snorkel gear
- Avoid the tourist crowds of one of the most popular destinations in Mexico
- Open bar, fresh seafood lunch, and bottled water included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 100, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DELUXE PRIVATE BOATS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 45 ft Cabo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 45 ft Cabo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 45 ft Cabo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 45 ft Cabo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during 45 ft Cabo?
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Boating - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenJet Boating - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumJet Boating - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Discover Mexico Park CozumelPalancar ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkAkumalTormentos ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)El CedralCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkSanta Rosa WallColumbia ReefSan Gervasio Mayan Ruins