Are you interested in?
- Private charter lets you choose your own itinerary
- All snorkel gear and instruction provided means even novices can enjoy the underwater world
- Lunch and open bar provided to keep travelers energized
- Undivided attention of the captain and crew
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
2: Puerto de Abrigo, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 100, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Si su propiedad u hotel tiene un muelle funcional disponible, estaremos encantados de ir por ustedes a su lugar de estancia. La condición de la mayoría de los muelles nuestro principal punto de partida es la marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Organic sunscreen- please help us protect the reef. If you can not find it we have it for sale at the office for $10 usd.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY DELUXE PRIVATE BOATS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 40 ft Sea Ray.