Departure & Return
The meeting point for the public tours is in front of the Brauhaus Früh, Am Hof 12, 50667 Cologne (seen from the cathedral on the right-hand side in front of the shop windows of the Roeckl company) in front of the passage in Hohe Strasse.
The end of the tour is about 5 minutes on foot from the Heumarkt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not suitable for people under the age of 18
- Bachelor parties shouldn't appear in disguise or even drunk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MK-Erlebnistouren
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas