- Evening river cruise from Cologne
- Spend a memorable evening on the Rhine River
- See illuminated landmarks like the famous Cologne Cathedral reflected in the water
- Learn about the city's history and architecture while enjoying stellar views
- Order à la carte dinner and drinks from the onboard restaurant (not included)
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get a new perspective on the Cologne Cathedral—the most-visited landmark in Germany—as its twin spires are bathed in an emerald glow, and admire the Romanesque churches of St. Kunibert, Great St. Martin and St. Maria Lyskirchen contrasted with more modern structures of the unique cityscape. Learn about Cologne’s long history and contemporary culture as you glide along the famous Rhine waters.
Barbecue specialties and other options are available à la carte from the restaurant menu (not included) so you can enjoy a memorable meal on the river. Your cruise concludes back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koln-Dusseldorfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Rhine River Evening Panorama Cruise in Cologne.