- Get out of the city and experience a river rafting thrill
- Rafters of all levels of expertise will enjoy the ride
- Lunch—with a veggie option—is included in the tour
- Kids 8 and older are welcome with a supervising adult
Departure & Return
The bridge is 38 miles north of Globe, AZ on Hwy 60, mile marker 293. Follow the signs to Salt River Rafting's river office and parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 101 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt River Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Classic Salt River Raft Trip.