Departure & Return
Please contact our office for specific directions if you need instruction! DIRECTIONS FROM PHOENIX: Drive time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Take Highway 60 east (Superstition Highway) to Globe. Pass through Globe to the intersection of Highway 60 and 70. There is a traffic light here with a Taco Bell and Rebel Mart gas station on the right. Highway 60 turns left, heading north towards Show Low. Turn left and follow the Highway60/77 north for 41 miles to the Salt River Canyon Bridge. Cross over the bridge and turn left onto the dirt river access road. Follow the Mild to Wild signs to our check-in site and we will direct you where to park!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.