9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
One of the most charming stretches of coastline in Italy, the Cinque Terre can be hard to reach by public transportation. Save hours with this private tour that takes you straight from the ports of Livorno or La Spezia to the five fishing villages along the coast. Take in Riomaggiore, Vernazza, and Corniglia by car, and Monterosso al Mare via scenic train. Enjoy free time to sightsee, shop, and dine.
- Direct round-trip transportation to see the Cinque Terre in one day
- Pick-up and drop off from the ports of Livorno or La Spezia
- Scenic stop at Apuan Alps Regional Park to take in the view
- A full day driving and taking the scenic train between the five villages
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your port is Livorno the driver will pick you up right below the ship where ALL THE PRIVATE DRIVERS STANDS.
If your port is in La Spezia please take the free orange shuttle that will take you right outside the port gate where all the private drivers stands
Your driver in either port will hold a sign with your group leader name on it
- La Spezia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- comfortable shoes reccomended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciao italy tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of Cinque terre Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of Cinque terre Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The best of Cinque terre Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of Cinque terre Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The best of Cinque terre Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCinque TerreShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory