Chichen Itza Tour Sin cargos extras
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Renta de chaleco salvavidas en cenote
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY AXG Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Tour Sin cargos extras ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Tour Sin cargos extras ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Tour Sin cargos extras ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Tour Sin cargos extras ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 160859P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaHop on Hop Off - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHop on Hop Off - ValladolidBus Tours - ValladolidHistorical Tours - ValladolidHop on Hop Off - MeridaBus Tours - MeridaHistorical Tours - MeridaCategory