Explore our promoted experiences
- Lunch cruise on Lake Michigan aboard the Spirit of Chicago
- See the Chicago skyline and attractions from the water
- Buffet lunch with freshly-prepared food
- On-board entertainment includes music, a dance floor, and games
Departure & Return
Boarding: Navy Pier. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at 600 E Grand Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 for our Navy Pier Departures. Alternative parking is available at 460 E. Illinois St. and 403 E. Grand Ave. (one block from Navy Pier).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff