- Take a 3-hour dinner cruise along the Chicago River aboard the Odyssey
- See Chicago landmarks such as the Tribune Tower and Willis Tower
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal with unlimited coffee, hot tea, and water
- Set the mood for the journey with onboard DJ entertainment
Departure & Return
455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr • Chicago, IL 60611 Odyssey Chicago River is docked near NBC Tower at 455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr, on the north side of the River Esplanade between Columbus Drive and Michigan Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff