- Magnificent views of Chicago and Lake Michigan from the water
- Fun and easy-to-pedal Aqua Trike: no experience necessary
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 31st Street Beach Address: 3102 South Lake Shore Drive Chicago, IL 60616 (located directly on the beach)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 10 minutes before schedule rental
- Must sign a waiver
- Children under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age for rider is 13
- Dress code is smart casual or beach wear is appropriate.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Once the booking is submitted, all sales are final, non changeable, non transferable and will incur a 100% cancellation penalty
- One Aqua Water Trike fits up to two people. Please consider this when booking.
- Weather permitting
- A MINIMUM OF 2 GUEST PER BOOKING
- SEASONAL FROM MAY 1ST TO SEPTEMBER 30TH EACH YEAR!
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aqua Water Trikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands