- Tour is given in English, but handouts are available in Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese
- Upgrade to include a boat tour on the Chicago River
- Small-group tour limited to 12 passengers ensures a more personalized experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from most downtown Chicago Hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Listen to historical and informational commentary from your guide as you admire the world's first skyscrapers in downtown Chicago, known as ‘the Loop’. Take in panoramic views of Lake Michigan and other sights through the oversized windows on the minibus.
Drive through several Chicago neighborhoods like Gold Coast and Lincoln Park to get a feel for daily life in the city. Make photo stops at Museum Campus, which boasts the best view of the Chicago skyline, and other locations like the Willis Tower and Millennium Park. Please see the Itinerary section for a full list of attractions visited.
Optional Upgrade: For more sightseeing by water upgrade your tour to include a boat ride down the Chicago River. This open-top boat tour provides an in-depth look at the architecture of Chicago. Additionally, learn about the role the river has played in the city’s history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You MUST contact the local supplier to reconfirm your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks must be worn while inside tour vehicle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY See it ALL Chicago Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff