Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Chicago brunch cruise
- Breathtaking views of Chicago skyline including the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the John Hancock, to the Shedd Aquarium and Aon Center
- Freshly prepared brunch buffet
- DJ entertainment
Departure & Return
Boarding: Navy Pier. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at 600 E Grand Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 for our Navy Pier Departures. Alternative parking is available at 460 E. Illinois St. and 403 E. Grand Ave. (one block from Navy Pier).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- Dress Code: For women, dressy-casual attire such as pants, sundresses, nice shorts, or a nice outfit are recommended. For men, dressy-casual attire such as nice pants or shorts and a collared shirt are suggested. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours