- Small-group guided Chicago pizza tour
- Explore four different Chicago neighborhoods through their food and history
- Savor different styles of pizza from deep dish to tavern style and even coal fired
- Enjoy historical commentary on the culture of pizza in Chicago
- Transportation by mini-coach to each stop
Departure & Return
Meet inside Pizano's Pizza, near Millennium Park on Madison Street between Michigan and Wabash avenues
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 6 are free, but please notify operator so a seat can be saved on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Pizza Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands