- Charleston haunted horse and carriage tour
- Trot to the city’s spookiest locales on a wheelchair accessible ghost tour
- Fun way to hear Charleston’s ghost stories and niche history
- Cover more ground in less time than a walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Old South Carriage Address: 14 Anson Street Charleston, SC 29401 Directions: Centrally located in the downtown Market district of Charleston at our barn
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers MUST arrive 15-Minutes prior to their scheduled reservation time to board the carriage and check-in.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old South Carriage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms