Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted Charleston catamaran cruise
- Sail to haunted sites on the Charleston Harbor
- Hear spooky stories from Charleston's history
- A fun alternative to a traditional ghost tour
Departure & Return
Please check in at our blue & white ticket booth located on the far left pier when facing the water at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 are not permitted!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandlapper Water Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas