Departure & Return
Our tour starts just across the street from the Old Exchange on the corner of E. Bay and Broad. Just across the street is the old exchange where ghost's of the prisoners scream in terror.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Our tour will end just at the front gate of the Old Charleston Jail, one of the spookiest and most haunted spots in Charleston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons