Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximate pickup time depends on the pickup location.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All shared shuttles include a 10 minute rest stop where passengers can stretch, use the facilities, and get a snack. This stop may be a connection stop or may involve a change of vehicle depending on the route.
- Please provide the pickup location so we can give you an approximate pickup time.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before the confirmed pickup time.
- Please provide the drop off location.
- The pickup time may vary without notice depending on road traffic and other pick-ups.
- The driver will wait a maximum of 10 minutes at the pickup location for a passenger traveling on shared shuttles. If passenger doesn't show 10 minutes passed the pickup time they will be considered No Show and 100% of the service will be charged.
- Transport to and from Montezuma, Mal País and Santa Teresa that go via Puntarenas, take the ferry across the Nicoya Gulf. It is possible that the first vehicle drops you off at the ferry dock and another vehicle will be waiting for you at the other side.
- Most travelers can participate
- Sometimes a particular hotel is located outside the area’s main hotel zone, and the shuttle will not provide door-to-door service. In these cases, a taxi can take you and your group to the shuttle pickup location or your final hotel stop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faro Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms