Departure & Return
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Via Etnea, Catania CT, Italy
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- Guests must wear hiking shoes and bring a jacket.
- In the winter, due to adverse weather conditions or in the event of ice and / or snow on the roads, the excursion could take place at lower altitudes.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Etna Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Trekking at sunset on Mount Etna.