5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Mt. Etna is the most striking sight in eastern Sicily, but visiting Europe’s largest active volcano on your own is challenging. With this tour, leave puzzling out the logistics to the experts and explore the volcanic peak via off-road vehicle. Cross lava fields and old-growth forests, stop to take in the views, and learn about the history of the volcano and its native flora and fauna from your guide.
- Visit Mt. Etna with an authorized guide to access the volcano’s upper slopes
- Explore via off-road vehicle to cover more ground without getting footsore
- See Monte Fontana, Valle del Bove, and a lava cave
- Take in old and new lava flows, including those on Piano Provenzana
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
SP4-I, Via Stabilimenti, 282, 95010 Santa Venerina CT, Italy
Go-Etna Meeting Point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go-Etna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Etna Half day Jeep 4x4 Tour from Catania or Taormina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Etna Half day Jeep 4x4 Tour from Catania or Taormina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Etna Half day Jeep 4x4 Tour from Catania or Taormina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Etna Half day Jeep 4x4 Tour from Catania or Taormina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Etna Half day Jeep 4x4 Tour from Catania or Taormina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSicilyCataniaShore Excursions - Sicily4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyHiking - SicilyExtreme - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - Taormina4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaHiking - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - Syracuse4WD Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseHiking - SyracuseExtreme - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseCategory