40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover life under the surface of the Pacific Ocean on a glass-bottom boat tour from Catalina Island. Board your vessel in Avalon and enjoy views of colorful fish, coral, and other sea life while you sail. Listen to commentary from your captain about the local ecology and enjoy a relaxing time on this boating adventure.
- Ideal for those who don’t want to snorkel or scuba dive
- A small group means more attention from your captain
- Explore Lover’s Cove Marine Preserve by boat
- See several aquatic species in their natural habitat
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
22 Green Pleasure Pier , 22 Green Pleasure Pier, Avalon, CA 90704, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Located on the Green Pleasure Pier in Avalon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Catalina Island Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catalina Glass Bottom Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Catalina Glass Bottom Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catalina Glass Bottom Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catalina Glass Bottom Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Catalina Glass Bottom Boat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCatalina IslandNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - CaliforniaCategory