5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover St. Lucia’s natural beauty on this half-day excursion. Enjoy a scenic trip along the island’s west coast and take in the views of the Pitons, Soufriere Bay, and several beaches. Make a stop at Diamond Botanical Gardens to observe local flora, waterfalls, and mineral baths. Then, head to the small fishing village of Anse La Raye as well as Marigot Bay to learn more about the island’s history.
- Explore the natural landmarks of St. Lucia on a private tour
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle for maximum comfort
- See where scenes from Dr. Doolittle were filmed
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY James Touring Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Lucia Botanical Gardens and Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Lucia Botanical Gardens and Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Lucia Botanical Gardens and Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Lucia Botanical Gardens and Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Lucia Botanical Gardens and Waterfall Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHistorical Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHistorical Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory