7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Head out to see the Piton Mountains on this combined land and sea tour. Out on the water, learn about the history of St. Lucia before stopping at Anse Chastanet and Sugar Beach (depending on the conditions) to snorkel and sunbathe. From there, travel to Soufrière and the world’s only drive-in volcano to take a mud bath in the springs. Other stops includes Toraille Waterfall and Marigot Bay.
- Get picked up from the cruise ship dock via the speedboat
- Lunch is not included, but time to dine is allotted
- A taxi can be arranged for pickup at the closest beach or dock
- Snorkel equipment is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour with Native Guide
Port pickup and drop-off
Pickup at nearest beach/dock access for hotel guests
Taxi in Soufriere to visit Volcano Mud Bath and Waterfall
Lunch (approx USD$15 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Coming from a cruise ship? Please pass through the security gate and look for a Ride St Lucia Team Member holding a sign with your name written on it.
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, Vigie, St Lucia
- Castries Central Market, 55 John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May not be suitable for pregnant women and persons with limited mobility.
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock.
- Tour duration is approximately 7 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- When you exit the cruise ship please proceed to the ferry dock. Once you reach the dock, one of our team members will be holding a sign with your name on it. You will board our boat here.
- If staying at a resort in Gros Islet, Castries City, and Marigot Bay we will arrange a taxi, or meet you at the closest beach/dock, for pickup.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ride St Lucia Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private All Inclusive Pitons Boat Tour with Mud Bath, Snorkeling, Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private All Inclusive Pitons Boat Tour with Mud Bath, Snorkeling, Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private All Inclusive Pitons Boat Tour with Mud Bath, Snorkeling, Waterfall?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private All Inclusive Pitons Boat Tour with Mud Bath, Snorkeling, Waterfall?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Overall this was a great experience and well worth the money" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BaySkip-the-Line Tours - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayAttractions & Museums - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateSkip-the-Line Tours - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateAttractions & Museums - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereSkip-the-Line Tours - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereAttractions & Museums - SoufriereCategory