- Save time and travel to Totumo Mud Volcano with ease
- Avoid finding a meeting point with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spend ample time soaking in the mineral-infused mud
- Make a bonus stop at Manzanillo Beach
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Swimsuit required inside the volcano
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Its a great half day experience but try to get there early." See review
- "Short and sweet The volcano mud is remarkably rich and feels great The wash down afterwards is definitely a part of the experience as they literally bathe you Food is more of a snack but it is tasty" See review
- "Once you get to the volcano you’ll be a little weary with how tall it is but after the climb you see the mud and be a little hesitant but just jump in and you won’t regret it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews