- Visit Isla Grande, Cholon, and Playa Blanca
- Go snorkeling on coral reefs (snorkeling equipment included)
- Eat lunch beachside and relax in a hammock
- Round-trip transportation from Cartagena
Departure & Return
We will be at Pegasos statue is a pair of Horses Next to the Cartagena`s Boarding Dock La Bodeguita, a person with a Backpackers uniform will be there waiting for you, please be the at 7:45 am we are leaving at 8 am.
We have an office in San Diego, siete infantes street, before to the exit supermarket, yo can also arrive to this location at 7:00 am and walk to the boarding dock with us.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, transfer to a speedboat bound for the Rosario Islands, where you spend an hour snorkeling around the coral reefs. Refuel with some water and local fruits before continuing to Cholon to party in the water. Beachside massages are available; you're welcome to visit the local bars for drinks (own expense).
Next stop is lunch at Playa Blanca. Following a hearty meal, spend the afternoon swinging in the hammocks, lounging on the beach, or sipping tropical drinks from the bar.
You're dropped off back at your Cartagena hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A short distance of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "People on the beaches will be bugging you A LOT, so be careful." See review
- "If you are not comfortable on speed boats and possibly getting a little wet, this island hopping tour may not be for you." See review
- "This isn’t a luxury trip (no running water where you stop for lunch), but it’s tons of fun." See review