- Explore the Four Waterfalls Park in the Brecon Beacons during this half-day hike
- See a side to the Brecon Beacons many travelers inadvertently overlook
- Walk at your own pace alongside a small group capped at six travelers
- Pickup and drop-off is available from Cardiff, Newport, and the Brecon Beacons
Departure & Return
Outside the main entrance on Gorsedd Gardens road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May not be suitable for children under 5
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk South Wales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour in the Iconic Four Waterfalls Valley.
- "A must do if you can spare a morning while you are in Cardiff!" See review