- Half-day shore excursion from Cannes to Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence
- Visit the site of the Cannes International Film Festival
- Take in views of the beautiful Côte d’Azur on your coastal drive
- Marvel at the luxury yachts docked in Billionaires' Quay in Antibes
- Discover the medieval Provençal village of St-Paul-de-Vence
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Av. de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
What To Expect
Begin with a drive down the shoreline Boulevard de la Croisette to see a slice of daily life in Cannes and admire its gorgeous beaches and hotels. Walk in the footsteps of the world’s biggest film stars with a visit to the Festival Palace, where the Cannes International Film Festival is held each year.
Head out of town along spectacular coastal roads toward your next stop of Antibes. Wander around the quaint cobblestone streets of this hilltop village while your guide shares its history, and ogle jaw-dropping yachts harbored at Billionaire’s Quay.
Drive slightly inland through the Provençal countryside to visit the quaint medieval town of St-Paul-de-Vence, one of the area’s oldest settlements. Explore the charming lanes, cafés, and galleries and see why the village is known as an inspiration for many of France’s Impressionist painters and contemporary artists.
Relax on the short return drive to Cannes, where your tour concludes back at the cruise terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cannes Antibes St-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day from Cannes Small Group Shoreexcursion.