- Dine, drink and dance aboard a Spanish galleon as the sun sets over Cancun
- Feast on a full 3-course meal, including lobster, steak or even both
- Get in the party spirit with free-flow Mexican drinks from the onboard bar
- Skip the taxi hassles when you upgrade to 2-way hotel transfers
Departure & Return
Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcán, Hotel Zone Cancún, Q. Roo 77500 México (in front of Playa Tortugas–Turtles beach also known as the Fat Tuesday beach)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Mujeres Cozumel Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms