6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation from Cancun
Buffet dinner of ribs (there are also options for vegetarians).
Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, atole, champurrado and fresh water).
A circuit of seven zip lines that includes the highest zip line in the Riviera Maya.
5 km route through the jungle in amphibious vehicles.
Tour aboard rafts paddling with hands through 570 meters of underground caverns.
Hamacuatizaje and walk through caverns.
Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops at additional cost).
Take cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: Puerto Cancun (mall)
Playa Del Carmen: Plaza Antigua or Plaza Las Perlas(contact customer care for support)
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at the gate(security stand) of the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xplor Fuego Tour, Adrenalin Wild Adventure! ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xplor Fuego Tour, Adrenalin Wild Adventure! ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xplor Fuego Tour, Adrenalin Wild Adventure! ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xplor Fuego Tour, Adrenalin Wild Adventure! ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Xplor Fuego Tour, Adrenalin Wild Adventure!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunNight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNight Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenNight Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mandala NightclubXoximilco CancunXenses ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCaptain Hook CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipLa Isla Shopping VillageVentura ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunCenotes Sac ActunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)