15 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation. Pick up from hotel.
Entrance to Cenote Azul. (1 hour)
Entrance to Sujuy-Ha Natural Lagoon (3 hours).
Kayak activity (1 hr) in Sujuy-Ha Lagoon.
Panoramic tour to San Felipe Fort and Bacalar Lagoon.
Take your picture at the Bacalar letters.
Life jacket at Cenote Azul.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. Please indicate your hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email.
This service has only one schedule:
- Cancun hotels between 5:00 am to 5:20 am.
- Playa del Carmen between 6:00 am to 6:45 am.
-Tulum (Pick up only at Super Aki) at 7:30 am.
The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Bacalar and Sujuy-Ha Lagoon in one day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Bacalar and Sujuy-Ha Lagoon in one day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Bacalar and Sujuy-Ha Lagoon in one day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Bacalar and Sujuy-Ha Lagoon in one day from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Bacalar and Sujuy-Ha Lagoon in one day from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursSailingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - CozumelSailing - CozumelCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksInteractive Aquarium CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Ventura ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Captain Hook CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenotes Oasis MayaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses Park