5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour the archeological ruins of Tulum with a personal guide who sheds light on the ancient Maya city and its role as a trading port. This private half-day tour includes a visit to the underground cenote of Sak Aktun (meaning ‘white cave’ in Mayan), where you’ll swim alongside limestone formations within the natural wonder. Travel in the air-conditioned comfort of a private minivan, round-trip from Cancun.
- Private half-day tour of Tulum and Sak Aktun
- Stroll past the restored Maya ruins at this prominent archaeological site
- Look out over the Caribbean Sea and swim in an underground cenote
- Round-trip transport by private vehicle included from Cancun
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional certificated guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle
Sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any accommodation (hotel, apartment, AirBnb, hostal, etc) in Cancun, on Riviera Maya, in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal or Tulum is included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply, provided child does not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun
5 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenses ParkVentura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCenotes Sac ActunCaptain Hook CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cave of the Sleeping SharksKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Interactive Aquarium CancunMandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)