5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cancun Shopping Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cancun Shopping Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cancun Shopping Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cancun Shopping Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23698P144
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCancunPlaya del CarmenShopping Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPhotography Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShopping Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenPhotography Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShopping Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelPhotography Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Ventura ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeCaptain Hook CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mandala NightclubPlaya Norte (North Beach)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)La Isla Shopping VillageCoCo Bongo CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza