2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H.I.S. México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Virtual Wedding Service?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Virtual Wedding Service?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Virtual Wedding Service?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Virtual Wedding Service?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50417P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHoneymoonWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArt Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHoneymoon - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenArt Tours - Playa del CarmenHoneymoon - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelArt Tours - CozumelHoneymoon - CozumelCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCoCo Bongo CancunVentura ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksCaptain Hook CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkXenses ParkXoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Playa Norte (North Beach)