15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Certified Instructor
Federal port tax of 12 usd
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeJetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJetpacks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenJetpacks - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelJetpacks - CozumelCategory
Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaLa Isla Shopping VillageEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungePlaya Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)CoCo Bongo CancunVentura ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef Park