3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round-trip transportation is included from most hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum age is 18
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Traveler's Table: All Inclusive Fine Dining ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Traveler's Table: All Inclusive Fine Dining ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Traveler's Table: All Inclusive Fine Dining ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Traveler's Table: All Inclusive Fine Dining ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Traveler's Table: All Inclusive Fine Dining
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeBus ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenNightlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNightlife - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenNightlife - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xotik-Ha EcoParkCaptain Hook CancunVentura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaXenses ParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Airport VIP LoungeDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCenotes Sac Actun