6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
Entrance to Tulum
Entrance to Coba
Entrance to Cenote park
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of bicycle
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in Cancun, Playa de carmen an Tulum, after buying the tour a person from our company will send to you an email with the exact meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & Tickets