4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Taste your way through Cancun’s best tacos with this guided culinary adventure. After convenient hotel pickup, enjoy skip-the-line access with a local insider and savor a variety of delicious tacos—Mexico City and Yucatecan style, “al pastor” and “surtido.” Sip a cold one with your meal—four are included in the tour price—gobble up a complimentary churro, and take in the lovely sounds of an authentic Mariachi band.
- Indulge your inner foodie and enjoy a guided tour of Cancun’s taco scene
- Avoid Cancun’s inferior tacos and sample a variety of delicious styles
- Enjoy four complimentary beers, a churro, and skip-the-line access
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line and no waiting time to be served, with exclusive table for the tour's participants.
Roundtrip air conditioned transportation from any hotel in Cancun.
Friendly english speaking local guide.
Vegetarian menú available under request.
Extra food and drinks (available to purchase), not specified in the tour description.
Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available for $15 usd per person, payable when picked up.
Tips for the guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taco Tour and Local Beer Tour w/transportation and Skip-the-line!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taco Tour and Local Beer Tour w/transportation and Skip-the-line!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taco Tour and Local Beer Tour w/transportation and Skip-the-line!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taco Tour and Local Beer Tour w/transportation and Skip-the-line!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No guac, lettuce, basically just the meat on the tacos." See review
Product code: 72412P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCancunFood Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanUnique Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanStreet Food Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBeer & Brewery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFood Tours - Playa del CarmenUnique Experiences - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenStreet Food Tours - Playa del CarmenBeer & Brewery Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenFood Tours - CozumelUnique Experiences - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelStreet Food Tours - CozumelBeer & Brewery Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xotik-Ha EcoParkInteractive Aquarium CancunXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Captain Hook CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)