- Snorkel in the warm waters of Meco's reef
- Open bar available with beer, spirits, and soft drinks
- Continental breakfast of pastries and coffee included
- Freshly prepared fajita lunch with all the fixins' included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make the first of your day's three stops at El Meco reef. Jump off the boat into the crystal clear water in your provided snorkeling equipment, and swim among the vibrant coral and marine life just off bustling Cancun. Choose to stay on the catamaran and take a salsa dancing lesson or lounge on the deck and soak up the ambiance.
Zip down the 2-story water slide into the ocean or take advantage of the boat's diving board before having lunch. Eat a fresh buffet of fajitas including beef, chicken, rice and salad, as well as chips and guacamole.
Stop at Isla Mujeres, this Cancun booze cruise's last port of call. Disembark and wander the streets of the small island town, stopping at shops and cafes along the way. Rent a golf cart to explore the whole island and its sights, including lookout points and panoramic ocean views.
Board your boat and head back to port in Cancun. Order beer, cocktails or soft drinks at the open bar while you enjoy live entertainment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your own towels; if you forget they are available for purchase on board the catamaran
- Note: If you choose the 'All-Inclusive' option, a valid driver's license must be presented for each person driving a golf cart
- Note: The golf cart is shared between 4 people. You will take turns among those wishing to drive the cart
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT : Children and Infant Rates are based on Height as follows: Child: 91 Centimeters to 1.20 Meters . Infant up to 90 Centimeters. Above 1.21 Meters Adult rate applies
- In All inclusive option with golf cart Infants pay $10 usd upon tour check in
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sightseeing, Snorkeling, and Dancing Catamaran Cruise from Cancun.