Departure & Return
Departure Point: The departure meeting point for our Holbox Shuttle service is located outside a restaurant called “Guacamole” inside terminal 2 of Cancun Airport where a fully identified representative of our company will arrive at the scheduled time holding a sign.
Dropp off is in front of SARDINA ENAMORADA RESTAURANT in Chiquila close to the ferry dock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- IF YOU CANT FIND OUR REPRESENTATIVE PLEASE CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WE PROVIDE YOURSELF DONT ASK FOR HELP NO OTHER PEOPLE. we dont recognize any payment that you do in cash at the airport we are always at the ferry terminal and if we are late we will provide a solution with no extra cost YOU DONT NEED PAY CASH OR PAY AGAIN AT THE CANCUN AIRPORT.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holtours SA de CV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience