12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Mexican traffic to the experts and relax on this door-to-door tour of Yucatan’s natural wonders. Visit a historic church in Tizimin city; learn about the salt harvest as you capture spectacular shots of the pink lakes, Las Coloradas; ride a boat through the mangroves of Rio Lagartos; enjoy a natural spa on the beach; and visit a crocodile farm. Along the way, savor a delicious lunch.
- See the Las Coloradas pink lakes, Rio Lagartos mangrove biosphere, and more
- Cruise through the mangroves of Rio Lagartos and enjoy a natural spa
- Savor a restaurant lunch in Rio Lagartos
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers from Cancun and Playa del Carmen
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation in van with air conditioner
Shared pick up and drop off from and to your hotel. (Hotels in Cancun hotel zone and Playa del Carmen)
1bottle of water
Boat ride through Rio Lagartos
Dock Tax in Rio Lagartos (9 dollars)
Drinks in the restaurant
Viewpoint (5 usd)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/26/2018 - 10/30/2023
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Beach Towel
- A change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Water shoes
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Extra money
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Las Coloradas And Rio Lagartos Shared Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Las Coloradas And Rio Lagartos Shared Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Las Coloradas And Rio Lagartos Shared Day Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Las Coloradas And Rio Lagartos Shared Day Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Las Coloradas And Rio Lagartos Shared Day Tour
12 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xoximilco CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageXenses ParkCaptain Hook CancunCoCo Bongo CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xotik-Ha EcoParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)