- Private 12-hour tour of Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum from Cancun
- Discover the archeological wonders of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Ride a pedicab to explore Coba
- See Tulum, a former walled port that offers stunning views
- Swim in the beautiful Ik-Kil cenote
- Hear about Maya history and culture from a personalized guide
- Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For some Tulum Hotel Zone hotels we provide a meeting point in Starbucks Tulum.
What To Expect
Enjoy chauffeur-style pickup from your hotel and travel with your guide to Chichen Itza, the city-cradle of ancient Mayans. Walk through this UNESCO site and learn about its top landmarks, including the Kukulkan pyramid, an astronomical observatory and the ball court. Find out about the dangerous game of pok-ta-pok played by warriors.
Take a break from sightseeing with a swim in Ik-Kil, an underground cenote, followed by a delicious buffet lunch.
Next, explore Coba, a ghost-city surrounded by tropical rain forest, by pedicab. Stop to ascend the tallest pyramid in Yucatan, and learn about the significance behind the Maya date inscription of 21.12.12.
Wrap up with day with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from Tulum, a former Maya port on a clifftop.
During the transport back to your hotel, your informative guide provides insight into how today’s people of Mexico have preserved traditions from Maya times and Spanish colonialism.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Bring hats, sunscreen, bathing suites, changing cloths, towels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Seeing Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza all in one day is a “marathon” but it is possible and absolutely worth it." See review