12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit two of Mexico’s well-known colonial cities on this full day outing. First, visit Izamal, which is known as “the city of three cultures” because of its combination of pre-Hispanic, colonial, and modern influences. Next on the tour is Valladolid, a scenic town with outstanding architecture and beautiful churches. Enjoy lunch on your own and visit a tequila factory, a chocolate museum, and a boutique with hand-crafted perfumes before heading back to Cancun.
- Visit the colonial towns of Izamel and Valladolid
- Enjoy samples at a tequila factory and visit a chocolate museum
- Admire historic buildings, churches, and architecture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
3/23/2019 - 1/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring sunscreen cream, and a hat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Izamal, Valladolid, Chocolate Museum and Tequila Factory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Izamal, Valladolid, Chocolate Museum and Tequila Factory?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Izamal, Valladolid, Chocolate Museum and Tequila Factory?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Izamal, Valladolid, Chocolate Museum and Tequila Factory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P88
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Archaeology ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunFood Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanChocolate Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFood Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenChocolate Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenFood Tours - Isla HolboxBus Tours - Isla HolboxChocolate Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxDistillery Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xenses ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCaptain Hook CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)CoCo Bongo CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkMandala NightclubCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Airport VIP Lounge