12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private boat
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Colonial City of Valladolid, Pink Waters of Las Coloradas and Pink Flamingos?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Colonial City of Valladolid, Pink Waters of Las Coloradas and Pink Flamingos?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Colonial City of Valladolid, Pink Waters of Las Coloradas and Pink Flamingos?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Colonial City of Valladolid, Pink Waters of Las Coloradas and Pink Flamingos?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P118
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsDistillery Tours ExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Isla HolboxBus Tours - Isla HolboxSporting Events - Isla HolboxDistillery Tours - Isla HolboxExtreme - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
La Isla Shopping VillageCaptain Hook CancunMandala NightclubJolly Roger Pirate ShipInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCoCo Bongo CancunVentura ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)